|…wether you want it or not!|
Some of these are humorous, some whimsical, but all are good pieces of advice. Some just need to be taken with a grain of salt.
- Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
- Never cook bacon while naked.
- Marry your best friend.
- If you have to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not achieved, and never will achieve, its full potential, that word would be “meetings”.
- There is a very fine line between “hobby” and “mental illness”.
- People who want to share their religious veiws with you almost never want you to share yours with them.
- And when God, who created the entire universe with all of its glories, decides to deliver a message to humanity, He WILL NOT use, as His messenger, a person on cable TV with a bad hairstyle.
- You should not confuse your career with your life.
- No matter what happens… somebody will find a way to take it too seriously.
- When trouble arises & things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution & is willing to take command. Very often, that person is crazy.
- Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance.
- A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person.
- Never lick a steak knife.
- Take out the fortune before you eat the cookie.
- “The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we ALL believe that we are above average drivers.
- You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests that you think she’s pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging from her at that moment.
- Your REAL friends still love you anyway.
Have you learned a lesson the hard way that should be added to the list?
Enter your lesson in the comments section below. All comments will appear within 12 hours