|Waiting for mommy to throw the ball|
So Jerry and I have talked and decided that we are not giving our Pomeranian, Cupid, all the exercise he needs. He is a Pomeranian with the energy and athleticism of a Retriever.
|Chillin with his bros|
We are looking for home with an active person, couple or family that will play frisbee and fetch with him, take him on walks and runs every day so he is more happy and less bored. Barbara from Phabulous Poms is helping us because in addition to being one of the nicest people I’ve met in a very long time, she is a also a breeder of show poms and shows her own dogs as well.
|Helping me with my Bejeweled Game|
We will only home him after we meet the family and they must be in drop off range of Richmond, VA, so we can make sure it is an appropriate environment. We are in no hurry and will only agree to adopt him out if we both agree that the potential adopter seems ok.
If you are interested, please leave any comments or questions below in the Comments section or Go To my Home Page and click on Cupid’s picture to send me a message.
|Taking a ride with his bros in the car seat sporting his
“it’s 100 degrees and I live in San Antonio, TX” haircut.
He’s a Richmond-er now and loved his first snowstorm!
Here is his bio:
- DOB 12/22/2005
- Cream Colored (very soft, not dry feeling hair)
- Light brown eyes and pale nose
- Neutered/11-12 pounds
- Good with kids, cats and other dogs
- LOVES car rides
- Current on all shots including Lyme Disease Vaccine
- Clean bill of health
- Has all of his teeth and they are clean
- Likes dry food (only gets wet food as a treat or training
- Graduated Basic Puppy Training and Advanced Obedience
Training with a Certified Trainer
- Loves to fetch tennis balls (Kong Air Dog Squeaker Tennis
Ball-Medium) or his Beanie Baby, Erin
- Excellent at catching frisbee (likes Chuckit Flying Squirrel
Dog Toy or a Soft Fabric Frisbee, no hard plastic)
- Completed his first 5K on 3/17/2012, ran about 3k walked the
- Knows the following commands: Sit, Stay, Settle (lies on his
side), Settle Head Down (lies on his side with his head on the floor), Leave It
(to not pick up something on the ground or to stop barking at something), Beg,
No Lick, No Bark, Inside, Outside, Come, Out of Sight Stay, Down (both to get
off of something or to Lay Down), Paw (to shake hands), Shake (to shake off
coat before taken out of tub) and sometimes he will do Sad (wipe his eyes)
|Tuckered out after a long day|