So I think we finally got our recipe down for the most part.
Slow Cooker Creamy Beef Stroganoff
• 2 pounds boneless beef round steak or stew meat, cut into thin strips
• 1 cans (10 1/2 ounces each) Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
• 1/4 cup Beef Broth or Beef Stock
• 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
• 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tsp ground black pepper
• 12 ounces white mushrooms, sliced (about 4 cups)
• 3 medium onions, coarsely chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
• 8 oz Cream Cheese, Light or Fat Free okay
• 1 cup Sour Cream, Light or Fat Free okay
• 12 ounces (about 7 cups) medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
• 1 Tbsp Corn Starch, if desired to thicken
1. Stir the soup, broth, Worcestershire, Dijon, garlic and black pepper in a medium bowl.
2. Place the mushrooms and onions into slow cooker. Top with the beef. Pour the soup mixture over the beef.
3. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or until the beef is fork-tender.
4. 20 minutes before serving, add cream cheese to slow cooker and replace lid to allow cheese to soften. Turn setting to warm or off.
Start preparing egg noodles.
5. 10 minutes prior to serving, stir the sour cream in the cooker.
Serve the beef mixture with the noodles.
Sprinkle with the parsley, if desired.
Add splash of red wine if desired to taste